If you are the CEO, President, Partner or Minority Shareholder of an existing, profitable, small business and you would like to buy-out the majority shareholder, I can help you do it.
Banks will not typically lend you money for this transaction. Existing shareholders typically want cash quickly. If you do not have the readily available cash to do a deal or do not have experience structuring a transaction, I can help.
Most Private Equity firms require majority control and install their own management teams to slash costs and squeeze short term profits. If you want a partner who looks at long-term value, wants you to focus on your long-term goals, and is not considered with short term income, I can help you make that scenario a reality.
If you would like a second set of eyes from an entrepreneur who knows (and has been through) the challenges of owning and running a small business, I can help. I will help you increase profits, expand the value of the business, and significantly enhance your visibility into the business finances to give you peace of mind.
Here is what I don’t do:
- I don’t supply management. I am not interested in being actively involved on a day-to-day basis.
- I don’t require majority ownership.
- I don’t require a 3-5 year exit/sale from the business.
- I don’t require any personal guarantees.
Here’s what I do:
- I save you money on the deal. I help make the deal structure as tax efficient as possible. I have a tremendous amount of deal experience and can structure a buy-out in a way that meets the seller’s needs while minimizing the impact to the business and the buyers.
- I provide the capital.
- I require quarterly distributions for tax.
- I require a nominal management fee for the work and value I provide to the business.
- I require you use TGG Accounting (a San Elijo Partners firm) for all accounting and financial management.
- I help maximize profitability and value through adjustments to the existing capital structure.
If you have a business or individual that meets this criteria, and you are interested in having an initial conversation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org